- 100mL KetoCal 4:1 Powder Vanilla, reconstituted*
- 10g thickened cream (35% fat)
- 5g strawberry sugar free jelly crystals
- 30g fresh strawberries
* When reconstituting KetoCal 4:1 Powder, use 14.2g plus 86mL water to give a final volume of 100mL. If you would prefer to use KetoCal 4:1 Liquid in this recipe, please consult your specialist Dietitian for guidance on how to adapt the recipe.
Important note: This recipe is for patients following a Modified Atkins ketogenic Diet (MAD). The ketogenic diet must be used under strict medical supervision. Please refer to your Dietitian before making any adaptations to the recipes.
- Mix together KetoCal and cream in a bowl
- Place bowl over a pan of hot water and heat mixture until hot
- Pour hot mixture over jelly and beat until smooth, add strawberries
- Pour into a bowl or mould and chill in the fridge for 2 hours
Try using different shaped moulds to set the panna cotta.
You need to cook in a water bath to allow the custard to cook evenly. Otherwise, it can separate and become curdled.
Approx. Per Serving