- 26g KetoCal 4:1 Powder Unflavoured
- 6g unsalted butter
- 28g beaten egg
- 7g thickened cream (35% fat)
- 6g rice bran oil
- 4g water
Important note: This recipe is for patients following a Classical 4:1 ketogenic Diet. The ketogenic diet must be used under strict medical supervision. Please refer to your Dietitian before making any adaptations to the recipes.
- Melt butter, stir in egg, cream and oil and mix well
- Mix KetoCal and water, then add to mixture
- Use a non-stick frying pan and warm to medium heat.
- Spoon the pancake mixture into the pan and cook for approx. 2 mins, then carefully turn over and cook on the other side for approx. 1-2 mins. Repeat this process another 2 times to make 3 large pancakes
Take care when flipping to avoid breaking the pancake. If you aren’t using a non-stick pan, you may need to spray your pan with oil to prevent the batter sticking.
The batter is quite thick, so you can add extra water to make a runny batter, if this is your preference.
Approx. Per Serving