- 60g KetoCal 4:1 Powder Vanilla
- 30g almond meal
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 80g skim milk (0.15% fat)
- 6g baking powder
- 20g Cadbury Bournville® cocoa powder
- 30g unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- Liquid sweetener to taste
Important note: This recipe is for patients following a Modified Atkins ketogenic Diet (MAD). The ketogenic diet must be used under strict medical supervision. Please refer to your Dietitian before making any adaptations to the recipes.
- Preheat oven to 170°C/gas mark 3
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Divide mixture into 6, spoon into muffin tray
- Cook for 30-35 mins, or untilgolden brown
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
Use a silicone muffin tray to make it easier to remove the muffins.
Please take care not to use drinking chocolate.
Muffins can be frozen.
We recommend selecting a brand of almond meal with no more than 6.4g carbohydrate per 100g when making this recipe.
Approx. Per Serving