- 60g KetoCal 4:1 Powder Unflavoured
- 25g Cadbury Bournville® cocoa powder
- 200g thickened cream (35% fat)
- Liquid sweetener
Important note: This recipe is for patients following a Classical 4:1 ketogenic Diet. The ketogenic diet must be used under strict medical supervision. Please refer to your Dietitian before making any adaptations to the recipes.
- Mix KetoCal, cocoa powder, cream and a big squirt of liquid sweetener in a freezer proof container
- Place in freezer for 20 mins
- Remove, then stir mixture until smooth
- Repeat process twice more, then leave until frozen
- Divide into 5 equal servings
If you have an ice-cream maker, you can skip steps 2-4.
For a smoother consistency, we recommend using an electric hand mixer.
When frozen overnight, ice cream mixture becomes quite hard, so we recommend serving as popsicles. If you prefer a soft serve ice cream (like the picture
above), remove ice cream from the freezer and allow to thaw just enough until you can scoop the mixture.
Approx. Per Serving