- 35g KetoCal 4:1 Powder Unflavoured
- 12g rice bran oil
- 18g beaten egg
- 10g water
- 3g grated cheddar cheese (30-35% fat)
- 18g cream cheese (34% fat)
- 2g garlic puree
- 2g tomato puree
- Dried Italian herbs (e.g. oregano, basil)
Important note: This recipe is for patients following a Classical 4:1 ketogenic Diet. The ketogenic diet must be used under strict medical supervision. Please refer to your Dietitian before making any adaptations to the recipes.
- Preheat oven to 165°C/gas mark 3
- Mix KetoCal with oil, egg and water in a bowl
- Spread pizza base onto a lightly greased baking sheet in a 15cm circle
- Combine garlic and tomato puree to make pizza topping
- Evenly spread the pizza topping over the base, leaving 1cm around edge with no topping (to form a crust)
- Scoop the cream cheese, and sprinkle the cheddar cheese and herbs over the pizza
- Cook for 10-20 mins, or until golden brown
Freeze your cooked pizzas once cool, putting greaseproof paper in between each pizza to avoid them sticking. Then simply reheat in the oven for a quick pizza anytime!
We recommend selecting a brand of almond meal with no more than 6.4g carbohydrate per 100g when making this recipe.
Approx. Per Serving