- Weigh all ingredients before preparing your chosen recipe.
- After weighing a dry ingredient, you may “zero” the scales to carefully add another dry ingredient to the same container. Weigh the higher volume ingredients last.
- Recipes with KetoCal may cook or bake faster than regular recipes. You may need to adjust the baking time to prevent overcooking.
- Use silicone muffin trays. This will keep the fat from seeping away from the product.
- Do not use paper liners as they will absorb the fat.
- Why not bulk cook these recipes by multiplying up the quantities or halving them if required. Just ensure you alter all ingredients in the recipe!
- Use a rubber spatula to fully clean each container.
- Do not microwave KetoCal as this form of heating can damage some of the vitamins and minerals in the product. Likewise do not boil recipes with KetoCal in them. Always add KetoCal at the end of cooking unless otherwise instructed in the recipe.
- KetoCal can be flavoured with sugar free syrups, such as a Da Vinci® sugar free syrup or Torani® sugar free syrup. Both brands can be ordered online.
KetoCal is a Food for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision.